- Take a hike along the Falls of Hills Creek and experience three of the state’s most majestic waterfalls.
- Hop on your mountain bike for a ride along one of the state’s numerous rail trails or up the adventure with an intense terrain along the North Fork Mountain Trail.
- Take to the hills for your choice of jaw-dropping horseback riding adventures, from laid-back adventures to overnight treks.
- Discover one of the world’s largest off-road ATV trail system, the Hatfield-McCoy Trails, in southern West Virginia.
- Plan a multi-day hike along the famous Appalachian Trail or West Virginia’s own Allegheny Trail.