- At Berkeley Springs State Park, you can take a dip in one of nine 750-gallon private tubs filled with hot mineral water at the Old Roman Bathhouse or enjoy spa treatments at the Main Bathhouse.
- The renowned Mineral Spa at The Greenbrier is the only Forbes five-star mineral spa in the world.
- Housed in a man-made underground cave, The Salt Cave and Spa’s signature salt halotherapy (which involves inhaling a mixture of White Himalayan and Pink Himalayan salt particles) is said to reduce inflammation.
- In addition to the whirlpool baths filled with Berkeley Springs natural mineral water, the Renaissance Spa at the Country Inn of Berkeley Springs offers aromatherapy soaks, facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, body wraps, scrubs and peels, and spectacular views of the town.
- Visit The Hygeia Bath House & Spa at Capon Springs and Farms to enjoy a nice, hot soaking bath of healing Capon water.