- Specializing in Southern Italian cuisine, European, and Mediterranean dishes, Cafe Cimino Country Inn is a part of the state’s “slow food” movement to savor fine dining in Sutton.
- Drawing on local, seasonal ingredients, Morgantown’s Hill and Hollow creates global cuisine while highlighting cultural heritage.
- Damian Heath, chef of Lot 12 Public House, has been named a James Beard Award semifinalist nearly a dozen times for his farm-to-table cuisine in Berkeley Springs.
- Cocktails, live music and brunch make up Charleston’s Bluegrass Kitchen, which also highlights vegetarian options in their local menu.
- Serving the highest quality food with ultimate flavor, wonderful wines, fine coffees and freshly baked pastries and bread, Stardust Cafe in Lewisburg offers organic dishes from local farms.