- Choose from 43 skiing trails suited for both beginners and advanced skiers at Canaan Valley.
- Show off your snowboarding skills at Timberline’s terrain parks, which feature the 2-mile long Salamander Run, the longest trail in the southeast.
- For a more solitary experience, head to the backcountry for some of the state’s best cross-country skiing.
- If skiing or snowboarding isn’t your thing, treat yourself to a milder thrill at the snow tubing park at Winterplace Ski Resort.
- In the cooler months, take the whole family to the Memorial Skating Rink for an afternoon of ice skating or ice hockey.