- Tee off on the Old White TPC, the iconic championship golf course and home of The Greenbrier Classic, an annual PGA TOUR FedEx Cup Event.
- Choose from dozens of top-notch courses at West Virginia’s state parks, like the rolling hills of the Palmer Course at Stonewall Resort.
- Located on top of a former mine site, Twisted Gun Golf Club offers a challenging course in a unique setting.
- Take on the 18th hole at Scarlet Oaks in Poca, one of the most challenging holes in the state.
- Want to change it up? Try your hand at disc golf at The Black Course in Moundsville.