- At the Morgantown Farmers Market, which was recently named one of the “Best Farmers Markets in the South” by Southern Living, you can find treats like handwoven stuffed animals, local honey, fresh hot coffee and more!
- Providing fresh, healthy food to the people of North Central West Virginia, the Bridgeport Farmers Market brings together artisans, farmers, musicians and chefs every week.
- Shepherdstown Farmers Market has been operating behind the public library for more than 20 years, selling peaches, green beans, potatoes and more.
- The innovative Monroe Farm Market allows you to order fresh produce online and pick up at one of four locations— all of which helps grow the demand for local, sustainable food in the Greenbrier Valley.
- The Buckhannon-Upshur Farmers Market operates four days a week, delivering local, fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, honey and more to the local community.