Prabhupada's Palace of Gold was called by the New York Times "America's Taj Mahal," CNN rated it in July 2012 as "one of the eight religious wonders to see in the USA" and declared: "A name like 'Palace of Gold' comes with high expectations, and this West Virginia shrine doesn't disappoint." Also, do not forget to experience the best vegetarian restaurant in the Upper Ohio Valley!
From North, South, East and West:
1) Enter the following destination into your GPS: "Bethlehem, WV, United States"
2) Take West Virginia Exit 2 on I-470 ("Bethlehem")
3) Drive 13 miles south on Route 88 and Route 250 until you reach Limestone, here take a left for McCrearys Ridge Road
4) Drive 4 miles to arrive at the Palace of Gold
5) Take a slight left after passing the Palace and drive another 1/4 mile for the Krishna Temple