The Old Brick Playhouse

329 Davis Ave., Elkins

Formerly the Randolph Garage Company, circa
1919, this late Edwardian style brick building
is a contributing structure to the Downtown
Elkins historic district. In 1992, M&J Enterprises
purchased the building donating three quarters of
it to The Old Brick Playhouse Company, a newly
formed educational arts organization. Together
with the Elkins Area Community Theatre, this
partnership presents theatrical experiences and
educational opportunities for children and youth
through both local and touring programs. The Old
Brick Playhouse also presents Vaudevillian style
entertainment similar to that found during the age
of the Silo Circuit popular during the railroad era
in many small rural towns such as Elkins. (Listed
NRHP 1995)


This facility is included in "A Guide to Accessible Recreation in West Virginia."
Please check the Guide or the site for information on accessibility. Please note - a self-reporting survey was used to compile the information in this Guide; every attempt was made to verify the accuracy of the information but West Virginia Division of Tourism is not responsible for errors or inaccuracies.