WV Themed Crafts to do With Your Kids: My WV Story Book
Looking for something fun to do with your kids on a rainy day? Spark your kids’ creativity with this fun West Virginia themed craft and celebrate the state with this fun story book about West Virginia and you.
- Colored Pencils/ Crayons/ Markers
- Pen/ Pencil
1. Fold the piece of paper in half hamburger style.
2. Fold the folded paper in half hamburger style again.
3. Unfold the paper.
4. Fold the paper in half hotdog style.
5. Unfold the paper.
6. Refold the paper in half hamburger style.
7. Cut along the middle fold down to the halfway point.
8. Unfold the paper.
9. Refold the paper in half hotdog style.
10. Firmly grasp each side and press in.
11. Fold the book closed.
12. Design your book and share.
- Where do you live?
- Where do you go to school?
- What is your favorite park?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- What is your favorite native animal?
- What is your favorite native flower?
- What is your favorite native bug?
- What is your favorite thing about West Virginia?
This post was last updated on April 6, 2020