WV Themed Crafts to do With Your Kids: Monarch Butterfly Rock Painting
Need something new to decorate your garden with this spring? Have your kids help and get creative with this fun West Virginia themed craft and celebrate the state butterfly with this rock painting project.
- Wax Paper
- Paper Towels
- Paint Brush
- Cup of Water
1. Clean and dry the rock you want to paint on.
2. Put the paint on the wax paper.
3. Paint orange wings onto rock and let dry.
4. Paint the butterfly’s body and antennae.
5. Paint a black outline around the wings.
6. Paint the stripes on the inside of the wings and let dry.
7. Paint the white dots on the wings and let dry.
8. Enjoy your new garden décor.
This post was last updated on August 6, 2020