- Wind through more than 187 rugged miles of scenic industrial heritage along the National Coal Heritage Trail.
- Cruise along the Historic National Road in Wheeling for a glimpse into the area’s past featuring stone bridges, Victorian architecture, museums, and historic sites along the way.
- Discover the natural and cultural history of 18th century towns, 19th century industrial sites, and more along the George Washington Heritage Trail in the Eastern Panhandle.
- Spanning the width of West Virginia, the Staunton-Parkersburg Turnpike combines the best of Civil War history with breathtaking scenic views.
- Drive back in time through West Virginia’s numerous Civil War sites and battlefields along the Civil War Discovery Trail.