- Award-winning brewery Chestnut Brew Works brews up tasty, seasonal beers for their tap room in Morgantown.
- Family-owned craft brewery Short Story Brewing serves up literary-themed brews like “Working Title” and “Foreward IPA.”
- Greenbrier Valley Brewing Company handcrafts beer in honor of West Virginia folklore – like Devil Anse IPA and Mothman Black IPA.
- Pair great food with unique beer Parkersburg Brewing Company, which serves up a grapefruit IPA, a traditional hefeweizen, and more.
- Located in Davis, Stumptown Ales serves up hop-centric craft brews created with passion and precision.