It’s 1928, and Mobster and bootlegger, Danny “Lucky” Campisano hosts the Grand Opening of his new Speakeasy for friends and associates. He has ordered a special case of illegal gin just for the occasion. Unfortunately, the gin is poisoned and someone wants to spoil the party!
A murder mystery dinner with a home-style buffet in the Lakeside Dining Room on Friday, November 15, from 6 to 8pm!
Use your investigative skills to figure it out or just sit back and watch the show while actors from Murder & Merriment provide an interactive mystery for your entertainment.
While enjoying your dinner the story will unfold all around you as actors/suspects circulate through the room in conversations with you and one another – listen, ask questions, eavesdrop, and try to figure out whodunnit!
An $80 ACE Gift Certificate prize is awarded to 2 guests who correctly guess whodunnit!
- COCKTAILS FROM 5 TO 6PM IN THE LOST PADDLE LOUNGE.
- CHECK-IN BETWEEN 5 AND 6PM IN THE LOST PADDLE DINING HALL.
- DINNER AND SHOW START AT 6PM IN THE LOST PADDLE DINING HALL.
- WONDERING WHAT TO WEAR? COME AS YOU ARE.
- PREPAID RESERVATIONS ONLY. SEATS ARE LIMITED.
- RESERVATIONS CLOSE NOVEMBER 12 OR WHEN SEATS ARE FILLED.
- NO REFUNDS.