- Nowhere else can you find buckwheat moonshine other than at Heston Farm in Fairmont.
- West Virginia-made limoncello is found at Bloomery Plantation Distillery, in addition to many other cordials that make the perfect drink any time of year.
- Small batches of corn whiskey and sweet Mountain State wines are the specialty at Kirkwood Winery, located in Summersville.
- Smooth Ambler Spirits patiently crafts Appalachian spirits in Maxwelton from mountain air and local grain.
- Crafting locally farmed and produced drinks, Hawk Knob Hard Cider and Mead sources West Virginia apples to make dry-aged meads and traditional ciders.