If you are submitting a new listing or event and have not previously created an account: You will need to register to create a new account.
If you had a listing or event on the previous website with no associated email address: You will need to register to create a new account
Once you have your password, you can log in here.
- Why is my listing wrong?
- How can I correct my listing?
- Why are some fields about my listing required?
- For consistency and usability, we require that certain information be displayed with your listing. Any listings missing required information will be required to add that information when submitting changes.
- Why can’t I see my listing when I log in?
- Listings are associated with partner accounts using email addresses. Be sure that either the contact email or the public email address is associated with your user account or you will not be able to edit your listing.
- Can other partners edit my listing?
- Partners can only submit changes to listings that match their email address.
- Why can’t I see my listing after I submit changes?
- All partner submissions are moderated to ensure that they are accurate and contain no questionable content. Once your listing has been approved, it will be visible to the public.
- Why are there two fields for email addresses?
- The email address (“Email”) submitted in the first field is visible to the public and users browsing the listings. The email address submitted in the second field (“Contact Email”) is used by Wild and Wonderful, West Virginia to contact you regarding your listing.
- What if I can’t remember my password?
- You can reset your password here.
- How do I log in?
- You can login your password here.
- How can I contact you with additional questions?
- Additional questions and comments can be submitted from Support page.