Farm-to-Table: Chief Logan Lodge
Reserve your seat at a Farm-to-Table dinner at Chief Logan Lodge Restaurant. Restaurant staff are preparing a menu of locally sourced produce and products from WV farmer’s markets to create a “Hoedown on the Hill” dining event.
What’s for Supper?
- Kale Soup
- Wilted Lettuce Salad
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Mel’s Southern Fried Chicken
- Finger-Lickin’ Ribs
- Cabbage Rolls
- Mashed New Potatoes
- Half Runner Green Beans
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Summer Squash
- Cornbread with Cow Butter Salve.
- Carrot cake and ice cream hit the spot with a good cup of strong coffee
- Chief Logan Fruit Cobbler
- Watermelon – moonshine infused or plain and delicious
We’ll have a horseshoe pitch off, bobbing for apples, cornhole and background music creates a modern day “Hoedown on the Hill” evening. The Farm-to-Table Dining experience at Chief Logan Lodge requires reservations. Call 304-855-6100 to reserve your seat.