Now accepting candidates for fall and winter 2019-20. Our summer 2019 internship opportunity is closed.
The West Virginia Tourism Office is seeking an intern to work with the Tourism Office staff to assist with the implementation of marketing and visitor services strategies. Sample duties include:
- Assist with marketing and public relations efforts
- Help with visitor inquiries and trip planning
- Fulfill requests for collateral materials
- Occasionally staff events, fairs, and festivals
- Other special projects as assigned
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience working in or studying marketing, communications, business, or a related field as well as possess customer service experience. Candidate must be knowledgeable about West Virginia. The position is located at the Capitol Complex in Charleston. Some travel may be required. Interns are paid an hourly wage.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to Kara Gillenwater, Administrative Assistant, at [email protected] Cover letters may be addressed to Commissioner Chelsea Ruby.