The West Virginia Tourism Office is seeking an Accounting Assistant to provide general support to the Director of Administration. Sample duties include:
- Process employee travel reimbursements
- Manage fleet vehicle and related expenses
- Help maintain record of fixed assets and technology equipment
- Reconcile state purchasing card statements for payment
- Work with Director of Administration to process grant reimbursements
- Support Director of Administration with accounting work as needed
- Complete other basic administrative tasks ask needed
The successful candidate will a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or a related field. Experience with wvOASIS is preferred.
This position will report to the Director of Administration and work with other members of the Administration team. The job is located at the capitol in Charleston and works full-time, regular business hours. Competitive pay and benefits. Some travel required.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to Kara Gillenwater, Administrative Assistant, at [email protected] Cover letters may be addressed to Commissioner Chelsea Ruby.