- West Virginia definitely has some unique games, like Irish road bowling, which is on full display at the Irish Spring Festival in Ireland, W.Va., each March.
- Many parks in the state offer disc golf courses, which make for interesting, hilly holes that present a challenge.
- Multiple roller derby leagues play in West Virginia – dashing and darting on skates!
- Have you ever heard of footgolf? It’s a cross between golf and soccer, and it’s the most fun you’ll have with a regulation #5 soccer ball!
- BASE jumping is a not for the faint of heart, but if you’re brave enough (and have 100 skydives), you can jump from the New River Gorge Bridge one day per year.