- Get a glimpse into the early history of our nation with this historic drive through the Historic Eastern Panhandle.
- The Devil’s Den trail curves through the mountains deep in the heart of coal country. While you’re there, check out the Hatfield-McCoy Trails system!
- Are curves your thing? Then this ride through Mountaineer Country is perfect! Featuring rural farmlands, historic small towns, and local wineries, this is a favorite for motorcyclists.
- Ride along Scenic Route 2 and the Ohio River for a drive that gives you a taste of city nights, small-town charm, and rolling farmlands.
- For a blend of charm and views, Route 250 to 119 takes drivers through quaint little towns with great food and dining, two state parks, and countless picture-perfect overlooks.