- Choose from dozens of whitewater adventures like rafting on the world-class Gauley River or tumbling over giant boulders of the Cheat.
- Kayak down the Coal River Walhonde Water Trail for a blend of scenic vistas and coal heritage.
- Paddle through gentle ripples on the Potomac River while trying your hand at stand-up paddleboarding.
- Take a leisurely boat ride at Summersville Lake, the state’s largest. You can also go scuba diving through a charter with Sarge’s Dive Shop.
- Go tubing down the river at the pace of your choice – lazy float trips or bouncy Class II and III rapids!