- Tucked into the nationally-designated “Quiet Zone,” visit the Green Bank Observatory to learn what scientists are looking for in the night sky before laying down and viewing it for yourself.
- Take advantage of West Virginia’s mountainous and rural terrain by stargazing into the night sky.
- Ride to the top of Spruce Knob, the state’s highest point, for a spectacular starry sky.
- Enjoy untainted skies with spectacular scenery at Dolly Sods Wilderness – perfect for seeing the stars!
- For a bit of adventure, take a nighttime ziplining tour for an exhilarating view of the stars and moonlight filtering through the trees.