- Soar across the open skies with a view of the Ohio River Valley down below at the Adventure Park Zip Line at Grand Vue Park.
- Tiptoe across a 150-foot high suspension bridge while climbing the Via Ferrata at NROCKS in Circleville.
- Swoop over the New River Gorge in a WW11-era plane at Wild Blue Adventures in Fayetteville.
- Whether you’re new or experienced, book a trip with Hard Rock Climbing for a rock climbing trip in the New River or Summersville Lake.
- Conquer your fear of heights by BASE jumping off the one of the Western Hemisphere’s longest steel-arch bridge at Bridge Day.