- Take a trip south to Mountain Meadow Hunting Preserve where big game hunts are offered for trophy whitetail deer, red stag, wild boar, and buffalo.
- Visit one of the state’s only hunting lodges, Land Baron Outfitters, for whitetail deer and turkey hunts on over 236 acres of property.
- Immerse yourself in nature at Wilderness Ridge Farm for high-quality outdoor recreation including hunting and fishing.
- Spend a weekend at The Landing on the Shaver’s Fork for a four-season hunting experience in the mountains.
- Travel to Lewis Wetzel Wildlife Management Area for over 13,500 acres of moderate to steep slopes, making for challenging hunting terrain.