- Explore the tried and true history of the Mountain State at the interactive West Virginia State Museum and Culture Center.
- Enjoy replica cabins, blacksmithing, and a simpler way of life at the Heritage Farm Museum and Village in Huntington.
- Step back in time and into luxury at The Greenbrier Resort. There, there a former top-secret U.S. bunker once a hidden government relocation facility for Congress.
- Visit the Whipple Company Store and learn about the cultural history of a real-life coal camp.
- Walk the streets of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park for a look into the 1800s life through picturesque streets, museum exhibits, and national battlefields.