- Explore West Virginia’s history at the interactive West Virginia State Museum and Culture Center.
- Enjoy replica cabins, blacksmithing, and a simpler way of life at the Heritage Farm Museum and Village in Huntington.
- Visit the Whipple Company Store and learn about the cultural history of a real-life coal camp.
- Learn about the legend of the Mothman and see educational exhibits, movie memorabilia, and more at the Mothman Museum in Point Pleasant.
- Walk the streets of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park for a look into the 1800s life through picturesque streets, museum exhibits, and national battlefields.