- Step back in time at the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum for a historical look at one of the state’s most notorious mental health facilities.
- See the site of the first National Labor Strike in 1877 at the Martinsburg Roundhouse, a restored B&O Railroad machine shop.
- Visit one of the largest and most famous Adena burial mounds at the Grave Creek Mound Archaeological Complex.
- Watch a Civil War reenactment at Carnifex Ferry Battlefield State Park.
- Learn about the legend of John Henry, a folk hero known for his incredible strength and working-class symbolism, at the John Henry Historical Park.