- Various merchants converge at Charleston’s Capitol Market. Whether you need your sushi fix or a cup of coffee – in addition to the fresh outdoor produce – this market has it all.
- Parkersburg’s Point Park Marketplace combines that country feel with a downtown vibe by pairing wineries and hot food vendors with retail shops.
- Home of the famous Coleman’s Fish Market, Wheeling Centre Market offers an array of fresh fish, bakery shops and more.
- Tamarack features everything from a food court and homemade jams to jewelry and sculptures at its iconic Beckley space.
- The open-air East End Bazaar in Charleston hosts a weekly variety of artisans, locally sourced food and live music.