- Thomas’ neighborhood grocery and natural foods store Front Street Grocer & Kitchen sells organic produce, locally prepared foods and bulk spices.
- Family-owned Farmer’s Daughter Market & Butcher specializes in locally raised meats and produce in Capon Bridge.
- Located in Huntington, The Wild Ramp sells everything from fresh produce and cheese to ice cream and locally roasted coffee.
- The Potomac Highlands Food & Farm Market is building a local food system by sourcing regional food and farm products to sell at their shop in Davis.
- Morgantown’s Mountain People’s Co-Op is a natural, organic, fair-trade shop, complete with local baked goods and bulk items.