DESIGN & PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
CHARLESTON, WV | POSTED: 11/25/20
The West Virginia Tourism Office is seeking a Design & Production Coordinator to work with the Marketing & Public Relations team to assist with creative strategy and execution across both digital and print mediums.
- Serve as the brand manager for the Tourism Office’s Almost Heaven brand and ensure consistency of brand material across a variety of design platforms and partnerships
- Design and produce social, web and email graphics to support the Tourism Office’s organic efforts
- Track performance of creative assets and provide routine assessments of critiques, changes or improvements to creative elements that will ultimately lead to greater results
- Assist with the production of PowerPoints and any graphic design elements needed
- Create and facilitate the design and production of collateral materials, including but not limited to, handouts, brochures, seasonal guides, banners, etc.
- Execute advanced illustrative and animated techniques to enhance digital advertising and organic social media efforts
- Demonstrate proficieny in West Virginia Tourism Office brand standards across all creative work
- Manage internal cooperative advertising asset design and assist with brand advertising, including print, out of home and digital ad creative design and development
- Serve as the production coordinator for promotional and collateral materials produced, facilitating press checks when needed
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year of experience in marketing, graphic design or a related field. A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, advertising, public relations, marketing, communications, or a related field is required.
The position will report to the Director of Marketing & Public Relations. The job is located at the capitol in Charleston and works full-time, regular business hours. Competitive pay and benefits. Some travel required.
Please email a resume to Kara Gillenwater, Assistant to the Commissioner– [email protected]. Cover letters may be addressed to Commissioner Chelsea Ruby.