2018 Regional Meetings
With so much going on at the statehouse in Charleston, it’s important that industry partners across West Virginia are involved and informed.
As such, we will use these meetings as an opportunity to meet new faces, share updates on ongoing projects, learn what’s working well and identify areas for growth and improvement.
Please see scheduled meeting information below. Future meeting dates and locations will be added as soon as details are finalized.
Check back to see when we’ll be in your area!
Regional Meeting #2 – Metro Valley
- What: Join representatives from the Tourism Office for an open discussion on the state of the tourism industry in the Metro Valley Region. Tourism Commissioner Chelsea Ruby and staff will lead the meeting’s group discussion. All regional partners are invited to attend. Lunch will be provided.
- Where: Heritage Farm Museum and Village (Heritage Hall)
- When: April 24, 2018 at 11:30 a.m.
- Register: Fill out the form below.
- Note: This meeting is for industry partners in the Metro Valley only. Meetings in each tourism region will be scheduled soon!