Join the Tourism Office for monthly industry trainings! Topics are announced quarterly and cover a range of information from data and tracking to marketing trends to business assistance and more.
Meeting details will be added to the page as soon as they are available, so be sure to check back for updates and log-in information.
2018 Training Schedule
First Quarter Offerings
January – Showcasing Your Destination Through Social Media
- Presenter: Candace Nelson, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Tourism Office
February – Connecting Local Partners Through Advertising
- Presenter: Jeffrey Lusk, Executive Director, Hatfield-McCoy Regional Recreation Authority
April – Google Analytics
- Presenter: Justin Ferrell, Technical Director, Digital Relativity
May – The Nuts & Bolts of the West Virginia Tourism Office
- Presenter – Emily Hatfield, Director of Public Relations, Tourism Office
June – Earned Media: Bringing the Pieces Together
- Presenter: Don Smith, Executive Director of the West Virginia Press Association