Accounts Payable Coordinator
The West Virginia Tourism Office is seeking Accounts Payable Coordinator to work on its Administration team. This position is a classified-exempt position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting procedures
- Ability to take ownership over projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with different teams and independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Flexible with changing priorities
- Ability to travel occasionally for conferences and seminars
- Ability to learn and operate our primary financial operating systems: wvOASIS, Sage, and SharePoint
- Ability to work office equipment (fax, scanner, printer, phone system, computers)
The successful candidate will an associate degree or equivalent in accounting or a related field.
This position is located at the capitol in Charleston, WV and works full-time, regular business hours. Competitive pay and benefits. Some travel required.
Please email a resume to Perri Boone, Executive Coordinator, at [email protected]. Cover letters may be addressed to Commissioner Chelsea Ruby.